Come join us to connect with leaders in aviation as we fly into the future of UAS in Central Ohio! UAS (drones) are an exciting new tool, but the commercial success of these devices depends on a community of professional remote aviators dedicated to safe and responsible operation.
Whether you’re a UAS Remote Pilot under part 107, a part 61 pilot flying under a 333 exemption, or an airplane pilot looking to learn more about commercial UAS, you’re welcome to join us! Rec flyers are welcome too!
The Autonomy Hub CPC (Commercial Pilot Community) is focused on bringing together responsible commercial UAS remote pilots to:
· Review FAA rules and best practices
· Connect with aviation leaders and resources in Central Ohio
· Discuss new tools and where/how to acquire them
· Share experiences
· Review incidents/accidents/successes in the news
· Practice flight skills
· Have contests and games!!
For more details, visit AutonomyHub.com.