Beyond what will be needed to pass Part 107, we will discuss:
- What you need to know regarding airspace issues
- How to find them using free published resources
- What you need to know to get a good weather briefing
- Understand what is relevant and important to operating your drone
- This applies both for recreational and commercial uses.
- $15 fee, includes pizza
- Pay at the meetup.
Additional comprehensive resources for Part 107 study:
- The FAA has recently posted the “Remote Pilot – Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Study Guide” FAA-G-8082-22:
There is a knowledge test available for free HERE:
- Another resources is remotepilot101.com, $99 right now and offering lifetime access to the Part 107 education area. In transparency we do not receive anything for this recommendation.
- You need to retake the FAA test every 24 months, so this could be a good resource. Also there is a knowledge tests on this site.