AHRC Building Robocars
The more the merrier as they say and collaboration inspires innovation!
First, our meetups are designed a bit differently. We embody collaboration at every turn, and with that in mind, let’s collaborate. Our scheduled meetup includes the following groups on the same night: VR and AR; Crypto, Bitcoin and Blockchain; and all things Robotics.
Autonomy Hub continues to develop out this Hub of collaboration. We meet for announcements; the different groups break up and do their thing. We see shared events, cross pollination and strength in numbers.
AHRC (Autonomy Hub Robotics Club)
- We are getting traction…no pun intended (ha-ha). After a few months with early group stakeholders, a plan is in motion!
- Group is currently focused on building autonomous robocars for education, racing and just to have fun. Aerial robotics and drones are part of this too.
- No expertise required, learn and help alongside each other.
- Individual cars at your expense and we have guidelines and spec sheets to share.
- Join our Slack group HERE to follow and participate with the online documentation.
- Start by building autonomous DIY Robocars, with the Donkey Car. You do not have to invest in your own car and can still join the group. Find ways to participate, watch and learn.
- Autonomy Hub is also building a larger size vehicle, a full-size Go-kart. It is on display at the meetup. The team will share updates and wrench away on site. Yes, we have a plan once it is ready.
- The AHRC is tasked with building out an indoor and outdoor track. This is used for training the Robocars on the neural network.
- Autonomy Hub Robocar Rally events are coming soon! A chance for members to practice, compete and race, but having fun while learning. It will be fun to see whom becomes the Top Dog Rally Leader.
Note: Parking and access to the building. The entrance is open, but a bit confusing with the construction on Broad Street. Drive slow so you don’t miss it. See you there. Please RSVP on our Meetup page, so we have an idea of the number of attendees. Did someone say "pizza"...haha see you there.
Autonomy Hub is a community to collaborate, innovate, work and learn. With a developing accelerator and co-working space, a hub to network and build relationships.
Find your next partner or colleague, as we are focused on the like-minded. Stay tuned for further details on education and networking events.
For more details, visit AutonomyHub.com.